While this is intended to be a service to MCCC members, the classifieds
are presently open, which means that non-members may post items as
well. Please keep posted items relevant and follow our guidelines. Be
advised that any ad that does not meet our criteria will be removed.
So here's some advice and some ground rules to make this thing fire on
all eight cylinders...
- Keep it about cars and car parts. For example... don't list
houses or boats for sale, nor pets and livestock, nor golf clubs,
computers, firearms, etc...
- Refrain from posting religious or political messages. They
will be promptly removed. This is a car club, and there are other
places on the web for such things. Again, keep it about cars and car
- Always provide your personal e-mail address when listing an
ad. It's how interested parties will contact you. You could stick your
phone number into the ad text, but e-mail works better and puts a
little bit less of your personal information into cyberspace.
- Notify us via the contact page if you sell an item that is
listed in the classifieds. It will be marked as SOLD. Ads will normally
expire in six months, so it would be best to tell us when something
is no longer available.
- No corporate or business ads. These ads are intended for
listing your personal items, and clearing out your garage of unwanted
items. Kind of like... a garage sale!
- Naturally, try to represent any item for sale in an
accurate and straightforward manner. Any add that is intentionally
misrepresenting the item listed, or is otherwise obviously inaccurate
will be removed.
- Please, no profane, abusive, or derogatory language.